The Paramount tree has taken us 7 years to achieve perfect under the supervision of an Australian Structural Engineer. The result is a tree that conforms to the safety standards for outdoor Christmas tree conditions in Australia.
Each tree will receive a structural engineers certificate for the structural design and the wind loading requirements for the site where the tree is to be constructed.
Paramount trees are individually manufactured to order and all orders need to be placed prior to the end of July.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PARAMOUNT SPRUCE DESIGN:
- The panels have hinged branches, which allows you to decorate on the ground and then lift the panel up to install onto the frame.
- Total assembly of the tree can be accomplished within a few hours (depending on the size of the tree and the available labour), and we supply you with a detailed assembly CD and a written "paint by numbers" construction sheet.
- As the frame is strong enough to support up to 110kgs, it can be climbed on during assembly and built entirely by hand with the use of a safety harness if scaffold, hoist or cherry - picker is not available.
- If the tree is PRE-LIT the need and cost for a large number of decorations for the tree, is reduced. The LED strings for the pre-lit versions are designed especially for this tree, and are professionally secured into the branches to achieve an impressive, even and sparkling lighting effect.
- A pre-lit tree offers great labour-saving, as the lights remain on the branches after the season and are packed away ready for the next season.
- We use the latest, low voltage LED "acorn" capped rainproof non replaceable lights "eco-friendly" with one transformer for every 4 panels, thus the number of power outlets and power required is reduced. Each panel has 104 x lights (tree top requires 2 x sets of 104 lights)
PLEASE NOTE ADDITIONAL WEIGHT BEARING DEVICES MAY BE REQUIRED TO SATISFY LOCAL REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITY. Wholesale and trade enquiries welcome.
Our Paramount tree is manufactured individually to order and we therefore need all orders to be placed before the end of July each year for delivery October or November.