The Paramount tree has taken us 7 years to achieve perfect under the supervision of an Australian Structural Engineer. The result is a tree that conforms to the safety standards for outdoor Christmas tree conditions in Australia.
Each tree will receive a structural engineers certificate for the structural design and the wind loading requirements for the site where the tree is to be constructed.
Paramount trees are individually manufactured to order and all orders need to be placed prior to the end of July.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PARAMOUNT SPRUCE DESIGN:
Our Paramount tree is manufactured individually to order and we therefore need all orders to be placed before the end of July each year for delivery October or November.
Showing 1 to 14 of 14 (1 Pages)
Christmas Trees (505)
- Traditional Christmas Trees (65)
- White Christmas Trees (12)
- Hinged Christmas Trees (14)
- Slim Line Christmas Trees (29)
- Superior Christmas Trees (3)
- Premium Christmas Trees (107)
- Commercial Christmas Trees (30)
- PreLit Christmas Trees (7)
- Apartment & Hall Christmas Trees (28)
- Large Christmas Trees (32)
- Paramount Outdoor and Indoor Tree (14)
- Small Christmas Trees (20)
- Tree Stands and Extension Poles (13)
- Wreaths (28)
- Garlands (70) +-
- Displays (96) +-
- Lights (226) +-
- Decorations (393) +-